Sunday, October 16, 2005

Fashion Ploopers (Political Bloopers) – Slogans Galore

I think twins are so cute, especially when they are like two years old and their parents dress them alike. However, a couple of 50 odd year olds, umm… not really twins; call them friends of political convenience; sharing a tie and talking about, well what else… the “War on Terror”. Not that I have anything against the war, and I do understand that there are dress codes, but come on, can’t we have some more variety.


Anyways, I decided to look up some nice slogan T-shirts for our famous political, business and Hollywood figures, and while I was at that why not pick some for the infamous ones. Here’s what I got:


Osama Bin Laden:
President Bush:
“You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me.”

President Musharraf:
“I took an IQ test and the results were negative.”

Courtney Love:
“Rehab... Is for Quitters”

Nicole Kidman:
“My husband and I divorced over religious differences. He thought he was God and I didn't.”

Bill Gates:
“FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION. It comes bundled with the software.”

Joan Rivers:
“Wrinkled.... Was Not One of the Things I Wanted to Be When I Grew Up”

Salman Khan: (a “Bollywood actor”)
“Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them.”

Al Reynolds (married to Star Jones):
“Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.”

Paris Hilton:
“My Dog... Can Lick Anyone”

Tyra Banks:
“Hey, I am still in line to become America’s next top idiot”

Lindsay Lohan and Nicole Ritchie (in their new skinny look):
“The Stick (sixth) Sense”

Whether you like it or not, I take credit for the last 2 slogans. You guys have more, write in. I got the t-shirt slogans and pictures from these websites: http://www.boreme.com/ and http://www.cafepress.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home